why is it that when dylan sprouse and calum hood had nudes leaked everyone praised how well they handled it and attacked those who leaked them, but when over 50 female celebrities have nudes leaked, the hacker responsible is called a ‘hero’ and the victims are called ‘sluts’ and ‘whores’
i know why
isn’t it funny how people say ‘grilled cheese’ instead of ‘grilled cheese sandwich’? you could be talking about an actual piece of grilled che
i stopped typing because i realized that this is the single most worthless post ever conceived
Was having an awesome night until a customer called me a bitch and told me to get a better attitude after both myself and my supervisor (politely) told her that we couldn’t break her $50 bill for a $5 order. Now I’m just frustrated and glad I don’t work for 3 days. :/
Sums up my relationship with pizza quite nicely
If you don’t have Felicia Day seductively eating pizza on your blog, you aren’t blogging right.
Settling into the new place slowly, decided to post a few pictures of my new room.
1. R had the awesome idea of hanging my scarves off of this pipe by my ceiling. it’s really fun to brush my hands along the bottom of it.
2. I’ve got these killer rainbow shelves that R painted when she was younger (we’re living in her grandma’s basement for those who missed that text post) I’ve got some nail polishes on there, my 2 monster high dolls and mini lalaloopsies (Tinny Tinker and Pickles B.L.T), Loki way up on the top shelf, a couple mini tokidoki unicornos, oh oh and DEANDRA! I FOUND HER AT WALMART!!
3. My stuffies! They’re chilling on an old bunk bed ladder that was left in here. We’ve got Jared the Snake, Mr. Adelaide the Fox, the rose teddy and snowy owl are currently unnamed, and then the sequinned owl is Hoorton Hearsa Hoooo (Middle name Hearsa, he insists)
4. My nail polishes. ‘Nuff said
5. This really cute corkboard I fould at the dollar store but i don’t know where to hang it yet
6. the largest wall in my room. the flower stickers and painting were there previously, i just added my white(black) board weekly calender.
7. The other shelf. Has R & I’s Schleich collection, my pet rock dragon named Diff who was painted and given to me by the lovely Mel, floating TARDIS, dino and my mini avengers protecting some mini perfume bottles.
8. Lastly, THIS FRIKKIN KITTEN PICTURE! was here previously, I started out hating it because it was so tackly but now i love it for its tackiness
and that’s all for now!
AFTER EVER AFTER PART 2 is here with Elsa, Mulan, Tiana, and Cinderella! Hope you enjoy it! iTunes link: http://bit.ly/elsapocalypse
kay i’m gonna do it. well, i’m gonna go ask grandma if i can take off because i also need to pay my phone bill today
@cawcawmamafricker said: go dude just fucking go that aint on you
I know, i was also supposed to help their mom babysit at the mall because she had an appointment but she cancelled that and then she took off to do something else so i don’t know if i still help with the kids??
I WANNA GO TO THE MALL BUT I KINDA DON’T WANNA LEAVE BOTH KIDS ALONE WITH THEIR GRANDMA BECAUSE THEY’RE BEING LITTLE SHITS TODAY
Sometimes I forget that people on the Internet are actually real people. Like the guy scanning your bananas at Walmart could be the guy who sends you anon hate.
damn you banana man
WHERE’s the banana guy?….
not my family bitch
why am i crying“Stay away of my territory”
THERE’S THE BANANA GUY